Is there any way to fix this or am I just totally stuck?

So me and this guy dated for a while this last year, and in December I broke up with him because I couldn't handle the stress of that and school at the same time. He was okay with it and we decided we would still be friends. Last night, we were talking and ended up yelling at each other because I was hanging out with another guy who has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Finally, he texted me saying "I'm blocking you on Facebook. I can't deal with you anymore and you're impossible. Bye, we won't be seeing each other." I didn't think our fight had been big enough to get that honestly... but is there any way to fix this? D: I really miss his friendship and we always got along great-dating or not.

What Guys Said 1

• THis is one where you two are going to have to sit down and talk. I mean you broke up with him, and clearly he still likes you and was hoping you two would get back together. So for him seeing you with another guy hurt his feelings.

If you have no intention of getting back together with him, then you need to state that to him, but explain you REALLy want to be his friend.

However if you are treating him a little like a "boy on a string" then you need to let him go. I am not saying you are... only you know that, but if you are, it is not fair.

I hope it works out for you...

What Girls Said 0