I was reading this theard about interracial dating?

on google and it was about what makes white women attracted to black men,and as I was reading it , I read the comments on it and a Caucasian man said Majority of white women are not attracted to black men, only those that have very low self esteem may date black men. would you say that is true or false? why if its true why if its false?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's true at all

What Girls Said 5

• That's complety false and ridiculous. Only a racist, unhappy and insecure person would say this.

• That' is racist , presumptuous , judgmental and offensive

• Its false and he is an obvious insecure hater who wants to make things up to ease his thoughts in white women dating black men. People like who they like and in no way does it make them insecure. I know some gorgeous, confident white women dating black men and have mixed kids.

• This is bullsh*t. I don't even know what got through this guy's mind so that they can possibly believe in something like that.

Shame on that insecure a**hole.

• I would say the majority of people prefer to date within their own race, and it doesn't have much to do with self-esteem. It's human nature to mistakenly think we're guaranteed to have more in common with someone if we look similar. I started being open to dating other races when I started getting to know people of other races.

The more I think about this the more ludicrous it seems. Imagine you have high self-esteem and you prefer to date within your own race. Then, for whatever reason, your self-esteem lowers and you're like, "Okay I'll date black people too." What does that say about what YOU think of black people? Dude has some racist ideologies.

• yeah and it depends on the person too everyone is different some people just fall in love with someone

What Guys Said 8

• Dear Mr. Troll,

I'm not only a white guy, but I think I'm the most incredible one who ever pulled on a pair of pants, and I've dated only black women for many years, and most recently married a black woman.

• thats good for you I'm just saying what this guy said and how am I a troll

• Sounds like you're trying to create controversy. Something I'm not altogether unfamiliar with myself.

• the only guys that say that are the ones who probably lost a girl to a black guy lol. Most white women marry white men, based on statistics, but they are open to dating black guys (and other races too) because they are different and find them interesting. It has nothing to do with a lack of self esteem.

• It's not true, and that's a subjective thought.

White women who are attracted to black men is just a normal thing. It's their preference.

Black men has also two eyes, two hands, one nose, two ears, and one heart as you and I do. It's just the color of the skin that's different. I've seen a lot of white women who were with black men and had a successful relationship over the years.

• That is truly ridiculous, only a fool would believe such a thing and I can presume your not a fool.

Because I see just as many or more interracial couples where I live then couples of the same race.

• False. It's one random fool that has some idea about the world that sounds good or appeases him.

• There are "threads" of truth to most anything said but people just have preferences. Your question definitely has racist connotations.

• I'd say it's false. Most women are attracted to black men. They are at the top at the moment. Some choose not to date or marry black men, but at the very least, a lot are sexually attracted to them.

• I know this will get some down votes, but just from my observation this is what it seems. Any time race is discussed, someone will inevitably jump to racism, regardless of the intent of what is being said, so I'm sure some will take this as racist but there is nothing racial intended by this.

Media's presentation of beauty is often the rail thin women. Women who are full figured, thick, have some junk in the trunk, whatever you want to call it (I'm not saying fat - there's a marked difference between fat and what I'm talking about) - they do not fit into that presentation. That does not mean they have low self esteem, but it makes them more likely to. I know you've heard the complaints of how a real woman doesn't look like what the media presents are beautiful. Those complaints have merit, most women do not look like that, but it can cause some image problems for women. That's why there are eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia. That can be construed as having low self esteem, and indeed they might have low self esteem.

It seems more evident that black men are attracted to women with a more of an ass than men of other races. That means black men will approach the women more than the thinner ones, while men of other races are not as physically attracted to them. That will lead to the perception that only those that have very low self esteem will date a black man. It doesn't seem like it's causative that a thicker girl has less self esteem, and is therefore more likely to date a black man. It's more that a thicker girl is just more appealing to a black man. That can go for any race. A thick black girl is more likely to be with a black man than a white man.

Think of all the interracial couples you know of or see. If the man is black, a higher percent of the time the girl is thick. If the man is white, a higher percent of the time the girl is thin.