Guys, would staring at guys lips during conversation makes him wants to kiss?

like randomly you are meeting the girl for the first time and the girl stares at your lips while you talk to her..would that make you wanna kiss her or she would come out as a creep?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do this sometime to girls but its really hard to look at their lips because I am so used to eyes. They seem to notice so I don't do it long. I don't know how it makes girls feel so id like to know. If a girl was staring at my lips I would be very happy and know for sure that she wants to take it further.

What Guys Said 2

• That's natural for girls to do, along with an occasional licking of your lips. If a guy sees that, he needs to go for the kiss!

• She's going to most likely appear to lack confidence. Glancing from time to time is cool, but if you are always looking down, you look like your are anxious and can't keep eye contact and engage in conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• its not a bad thing to stare at his lips but he'd probably want more eye contact and its possible that it would make him want to kiss you but not necessarily on the first time meeting.

• That's weird. He has eyes...

It's OK to glance at his lips, but don't turn them into eyes

• well I kinda did last night they were red rosy lips ahhhh lol I couldn't stop staring at them I wanted to kiss him so bad! lol