Guys: Is it a total turn off if a girl has no experience whatsoever?

Okay, so the guy I like is really experienced (aka he's had sex way more than once) whereas I haven't even been kissed by a guy. Well me and this guy have been getting really close lately and tell each other pretty much anything and he flirts with me all the time. Anyway, he's super open about the fact that he's had sex before. Which makes me EXTREMELY embarrassed about the fact that I've never been kissed haha.

Anyway, if we wind up in a relationship, of course I'll have to tell him how much experience I don't have.

So is this a complete turn off for you guys.

Also, he's already asked if I'm a virgin and he said that's a good thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't a turn off. Just be careful that he doesn't want you for more than just sex. I've had a girlfriend who was a virgin into her twenties before she met me, it is a measure of a girl's self-control if she doesn't act slutty. That being said, I didn't force her into sex before she was ready. Be careful that he doesn't do likewise. Take your time and don't rush. Make sure he's into it for more than being physical.

What Guys Said 7

• Complete opposite for me. It's great, shows that the girl isn't a slut. And if she sleeps with me it flattering...I was up to her standards :)

• experience for both partners is good, it makes things easy, but I think it is much more important for the guy to be experience since he is making all the moves.

• It isn't a turn off, I think it's pretty cute if they aren't experienced. It is also a lot better from his point of view, because he will feel good about taking your first kiss etc. in a way.

• If the girl is open to trying things(at her own pace of course, no real pressure) and wants to gain the experience it's a major turn on.

If she's going to be extremely uptight about it and be closed to trying things out, it's a deal breaker.

• I prefer virgins or females that have not been with more then one or two partners, or females that experienced nothing more then say, missionary position. That was she will not realize that my penis is tiny (or THAT much smaller then others) and that I am honestly the worst sexual partner that she will ever have. Two pumps and a quirt. The best two seconds of her life. A hop, skip and, oh wait, I already came.

• not really. its not like the girl does anything in bed but lie there with this blank, vacant stare in her eyes. but then again that could be from the ruphies.

• Definitely not. I think it's cute :)

What Girls Said 0