What should my dating profile look like online to get request and interest ?

So far I only got following on my profile.

Income: $75,000 to $100,000

statue signal

occupations, Recording Artist, Model, Actor, Rapper, Producer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tone it down some. What's missing? Humility. Modesty. Looking like a real human being. Tell people what you like to do, not what you're good at. Nobody wants a list of your accomplishments. If you like to make music, tell people what it is about music that you like. Tell people what traits you are looking for in a girl. Tell people your hobbies, and maybe some of the ones you aren't good at. Things that make you look kinda dorky. (dorkiness is actually attractive. And so is humility.) If you aren't trying to make your acting/rapping/producing/modeling/etc. stand out, girls will notice it in a more attractive light.

• Humility. Modesty. is petty and negative... if don't have something don't feel bad just go out get instead being jealous

• not hiding the truth, just not exploiting every possible thing that could be considered impressive. It really ticks girls off when guys say, "hey look how amazing I am. Don't you want to date me?"

• well I hear girl today only care about gold like some gold diggers

What Girls Said 4

• Are you retarded? Chill out. Go find something else to do with your time.

• WOW you sound amazing! Marry me?

• Is this a trick question to out the gold diggers here? LOL

• Let me get this straight. You're a model, actor, rapper and producer, but you have to go on some stupid dating site to find a woman? Also, you have all those jobs and all you make is $75.000 to $100.000 a year? Also you're the one who said you almost made it to the NFL. You do realize you come across as delusional and almost everyone on this site thinks you're a pathological liar?

What Guys Said 4

• Thats cute.

I mean that you're still on this site. Albeit under a different account. After being inactive for several months I did noy expect to find you here once again.

If you're anything, its dedicated. Good quality in a troll.

• I can tell you the best change you can make, and it has nothing to do with who you are claiming to be or how much money you make. Your profile NEEDS, not should, but NEEDS to be written in properly spelled and grammatically correct English. You may not get requests. You may not spark interest. But if it's written well, some people may at least take time to read it.

• oh damn! I've caught by grammar police. are same kid that rad-it out the school kids in school? the hall mentor kid with the same annoying voice?

• What movies or shows are you in liar?

• Instead of those lies just put I am an astronaut and make 2.5 million a year.