Cell phone usage on a date?

Would you be upset if the person you are dating is constantly on their cell phone even on a date with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It would certainly be the last date too.

What Guys Said 3

• Giveaway she's not interested

• Yes. I would even inform people to only get a hold of me if there is a dire emergency. And I mean someone better be dead or dying. That's the only thing I would be OK with if she was on her cell because hey...emergencies happen.

• Yes.

I mean I would like the person I'm going on a date with to like actually be focused on me or like at the very least pay attention to me for the duration of the date.

It kind of like gives off the message that whoever your talking to on the phone is more important than your date.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I would probably wonder if they were interested in me or not.

• Yes

• Yes, first of all, that's just rude. Its common courtesy to stay off your cell phone on a date. I think the only time it may be acceptable is if there is some type of emergency situation.