So guys, what is like the main factor that makes you wanna date a girl?

Be completely honest please! hotness, personality, hair color, cup size, ect. I really wanna know and I promise no judging, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to be extremely honest with you.

At first its looks. It's sad to say this but most guys are really shallow when picking out girls. We go for the cutest one. Cute doesn't mean too much makeup or big boobs/butt either so get that out of your head if it's in your head. We like girls with pretty faces, so don't wear too much make up, wear it conservatively. Your natural beauty is what turns on guys.

After that its all about your personality. If we don't want to be around you it doesn't matter how you look. I'm sure you have hear the expression of 10's. Like "that girl is a 10" Well you can't be a 10 if your personality sucks. The perfect mix of flirty and responsible. What I said is just a bunch of bullsh*t. Just be who you want to be and don't be something your not. Be true to yourself, meaning go by what you feel is right or what your heart says.

Believe it or not but guys notice the way you act just as much as you notice the way we act. Guys just react differently or care less/more.

Personally I don't like hair color if its not the color you were born with. The natural color of your hair will always look best. Also guys love it when you smile at us. That makes us really happy, seriously. Also when you acknowledge us it also makes us feel happy and noticed. It's something most guys are used too and will completely throw them off guard and they will remember you for it.

Honesty cup size doesn't matter at all. No guy gives a sh*t if you are an a cup or b cup or not or whatever. As long as you are healthy, as in the doctor says so. Healthy body weight for height etc, then you will look "hot" or attractive to guys, and by the way, fake boobs are a huge turn off. Trust me, we won't hold it against you if you have smaller boobs especially if we get you to take off your shirt.

That's about it. I think dating is easier than people make it out to be. Don't be stubborn, guys don't like that. It's a pain in the ass especially if you are wasting our time. If you genuinely like someone size them up and make sure. Guys do this too. We as people can all figure out the degree that someone likes you. Don't think guys don't disqualify girls in the same way girls do to guys cause we do. But again we do it slightly differently. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 9

• The curve of her hips, her face, the smile on her face, her eyes, her ass, but even if she's got it all that falls flat if she's not genuinely a kind, honest, compassionate, and intelligent person. For me, that girl's got to be sharp, otherwise I'm moving on.

She needs to have a spirit of adventure, a sense of fun and creativity, and a willingness to try new things and understand new ideas, different viewpoints. She needs to have passion inside to match my own, and depth to her and her personal and emotional understanding of herself.

A nice wit, and a sense of humor really help; Not even that, just someone I can have good laughs with, though a with is a bonus, I do like parrying words with people, in a genial way. I like hair, I like getting lost in it. Good personal hygiene seems like a given... yeah, I think that's pretty good.

• Well, common interest, similar sense of humor, easy to talk to, and I have to be attracted to her, every guy is attracted to a different kind of girl, I think eyes, face, and smile are most important to me, physically at least. Don't change yourself for a guy, you are perfect how you are. Also, do not go out of your way looking for the right guy, you'll cross paths and everything will go naturally :)

• Intrested in me

non-pretentious, shy girls are great at that. but I don't prefer them.

However I feel more confident around shy girls, I prefer the ones I can think of as a girl who will call me at an evening to come to her place, and arouses me to get the same in return.

One that knows how to handle it, but doesn't require me to do so in order to get laid.

I'm still not sure if monogamy isn't a fairytale to wrap jealousy and envy in a romantic setting.

So basically, I'd do trouble for girls with more experience.

Or those who are shy and seek my dong.

I prefer brunettes, or dark haired.

Skinny, small t*ts to B-cup, More would just feel like a plate of food I'm never gonna finish.

• Having a great understanding between us has been my main factor of choice ever since I was beyond my stupid years.

• Beautiful smooth face, long hair, I don't know bout cups but at least cleavage is showing or noticeable. She must also be smart. Excellent body shape.

• First and foremost I have to be attracted to her, then getting to know her is what the dating game is all about.

• Physical, plus attitude and interest in me.

• Ehh, to be brutally honest it's mostly physical.

Personally for me if the girl has an extremely cute face I would want to date her.

She doesn't have to have like what you call the "whole package" but then again a girl's face is sort of like extremely high on my desired traits in a partner.

Other than the physical, I guess I'd be interested in dating a girl if she had like cute mannerisms or was like extremely bubbly and playful. Why? It's kind of like adorable and it sort of like makes me wonder how a person can keep like such an up beat attitude even in some of the worst circumstances.

• her looks and chemistry.

the catch is a lot of people have different tastes looks wise and your personalities either click or they don't. you can't force it.

What Girls Said 0