Did he want more than a kiss tonight?

Long story short-- we've been dating for a little over a month and tonight I was at his place, watching a movie and cuddling on his bed. Whole movie he kept rubbing my arm and back. When the movie was over I kinda got up and he started kissing me on his bed... lol I freaked a little and said I had to go home. He was 100% cool and walked me to my car and kissed me again.

So um did I freak out for nothing or was he wanting more tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't really say if he wanted more or not. He's a guy, you're an attractive girl. It is only natural for men to want sex. Even good guys get tempted in a situation like that. If you're dating a guy and you aren't ready yet, my advice is not to place yourself in situations like that where it becomes awkward for either one of you like it did tonight. Date in public until you're ready to go further. He might have stopped short of sex, but don't place yourself in a situation where it becomes odd for either one of you. Be smart and date in public until you're ready for more.

What Guys Said 3

• He was expecting something but I think that he was so focused on you that it didn't really matter what it was. He might have been a little disappointed that you left so soon after the movie.

One thing that you could do is to speak your mind, when he kissed you in the bed, did you ask him anything or just got up and left? I see you're over 18, so you should be mature enough to be able to speak with him about these things. The more you are comfortable speaking about things with him, the better time you guys will have, and it doesn't need to involve sex.

• I'm 21 but I've never had ANY sexual experience before. I think that's why I kind of just got nervous. When he started kissing me I was like "I think I should go home" lol. He walked me out, kissed me, jumpstarted my car, kissed me again, and I left xD Romantic end to the night haha

• Hehe, I think you did very well for yourself, even if you left in a hurry. If it doesn't feel right don't stick around to find out, right? I'm glad that you had a fun time with him and hopefully you 2 will be able to build up your relations. Going forward from here I would advise that you be honest with him about your feelings, don't hold back, and also let him know what your expectations are. The more trust you can build, the better. I know you'll do great!

• did you kiss back? he just wanted a nice night to spend with you at least, and now he's probably doubting himself if you didn't kiss back

• he wanted more...and an acknowledgement of your commitment...

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly... sounds to me like he wanted more.. umm usually kissing leads to sex. Lol... and if you're rubbing somebody's back it obviously means you have some "thoughts" on your mind especially if you kiss somebody on your bed.

Girls are usually different than guys but than it's not good to stereotype either. Some guys and girls are totally innocent and just want to kiss but others want more... but by the sounds of this guy if he's making all the moves.. he may just want to kiss or most likely more. lol xD

• well...lets just say he didn't get lucky that night.