Do you prefer a quiet guy or aggressive kind for a date?

Which kind of guy would women prefer to date? would a quiet or aggressive kind be in order?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you mean by 'aggressive' exactly. I do like a man who is assertive and can speak his mind but I don't like pushy jerks if you know what I mean.

hope it helped! by the way, could you answer my question:

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/789055-guys-plz-dating-a-virgin-turn-off-or-turn-on.html

What Girls Said 8

• I'd be seriously worried about anybody who preferred a date with an aggressive man.

Why are men constantly being divided into variations of 'nice guy' / 'jerk', when in 25 years of life I've consistently observed that the vast majority of men are neither?

• well you are over 45 so I'm not sure which kind of age group you are asking or whether it maatters, but I think it must depend on the woman. I kinda cringe at those books that tell men to take charge of a date and order for the woman, I mean, what if she doesn't like that kinda food? I think never be too aggressive, but don't have to be a idealess sissy either. I mean sure make date suggestions, where to go, what to try, what to eat etc, but let her choose.

• Quiet guy.

I know how to stand up for myself.

I want a guy I can talk to, expose my arguments in a clever way, not some jackass who will get mad over nothing & will get back a few hours later with a lame bouquet & pretend we can all forget even though none of our problems are solved..

I want my date to release sympathy & trust, not fear & hate.

• A quiet guy. I think it's so immature when a guy gets angry at everything.

• I'll take it that by aggressive, you mean out-going, not violent. Anyway, I actually prefer quiet guys...although he shouldn't be quiet when he's around me! lol

• What in the world would I want an aggressive guy for? That last thing I want is my date to give me a black eye or try to man handle me. I hope you meant assertive.

• neither... quiet is boring and aggressive is annoying. no girl likes a show off and no girl likes a jerk or a guy that quiet. just be yourself and if that doesn't work move on to the next girl.

• I don't like your word "aggressive." I like a personable man, someone who is friendly & can carry a conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• Women always go with the aggressive kind.

• i'm sure most would pick aggressive, but in an assertive way