What should I do when I found pics of my girl kissing someone else?

the were recent and there's more than one from different times any help would be great

I don't know how to confront her. The pics are on her phone and she plugs it in to the computer to charge it. I remote into my pc from work sometimes and saw that her phone was connected and took a look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her what you found. Yes it's bad that you snooped, but it's not like you were suspicious of her. Besides, she's clearly more in the wrong than you are. She's cheating on you, dude. Plain and simple. Just tell her you know. Tell her to come clean about it. If she asks how you know, you tell her, but no matter what happens, I would suggest dumping her. She's just going to do it again, and next time, she's not going to keep proof lying around for you to find.

Just confront her. Tell her you know she cheated, and you have proof, then tell her you're breaking up with her. Simple as that. Don't even give her a chance to get defensive. Don't even giver her a chance to throw you looking through her phone, back in your face. Just end it. You'll be better off. Find someone who isn't going to slut around on you. You can do better. Easily.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, next time she plugs it in you print off the pics, then when you're both at home, you sit her down and say that you need to talk. Then give her the pictures and say it's over. or if you don't want it to be over you just wait for her reaction (which will probably be 'where did you get that from?) and stay quiet until she starts giving you an explanation. you can then see whether she's willing to be honest with you or make up some bullsh*t and you can then decide whether you want to stay with such a dishonest person. that's what I would do anyway. good luck, it's a tough one.

• I would not want my partner kissing on someone else either. I would confront her. You can't go through this relationship feeling cheated. I am sure if it is bothering you, you care about her. So I wouldn't just say dump her. Do what your heart tells you to do, No one else will be with her but you, There is an honest women out there that will love and appreciate you tho. Good luck hun! :)

• stay calm and ask her about it don't forget showing her the picture. after she confesses it's up to you if you wanna stay but I think DUMP her because believe me this is not an accident, falling from a bike is an accident. if she says sorry I think she means sorry that you caught her.

• that's my problem how do I ask her about it.

• i think first thing you have to do is make sure you got the pic then tell her that you have something on your mind that is bothering you right now and want her to pls hear you out. if she agrees then you can show her the pic and ask what bout it.

remember you doing this not bcoz you want her back but just wanna make sure you dump her for the right reason. pls remember this if she really loves you she wouldn't have done such thing that causes breaking this relationship. I hope this help and wish you the best

• Doesnt matter how you found them. bottom line is that you found them. confront her. say you saw them and you are angry and hurt. hiding it will make things worse.

• How do you know they're recent pics

• Understand your curiosity to look. But it does appear to me that she is cheating on you. If you confront her she will probably dump you first anyway for snooping. Even though you did not do it on purpose.

I say beat her to the punch and do it first. You don't want to be with a girl who kisses other guys behind your back!

• dump her

• Come out and say it! confront her, it doesn't matter how you found it you don't need to justify to her

What Guys Said 9

• Confront her and see what comes of it...

• I plan to but how do I confront her. The pics are on her phone and she plugs it in to the computer to charge it. I remote into my pc from work sometimes and saw that her phone was connected and took a look.

• If you want honesty from her, I suggest you start with it.

• It's best that you dump her. Don't get all angry or anything. Calmly tell her you think its best you both go your separate ways. There's no point in telling her you caught her...and then stay with her...that would be very weak. If these pics were taken while you've been together...then she's going to dump you eventually anyway. Either way this relationshp is going to end soon.

• You want revenge, right?

Why not pose kissing various girls, have a friend take pictures, and just sort of accidentally leave the phone or camera around where this girl will find it.?

That should be entertaining as well as vengeful!

• Recent.. dump her ass.

I remote into mine from work as well XD.

It's pretty sad she's cheating and dumb enough to save pics on her phone.. Once a cheater always a cheater.

• tell her you know. the soonerhte better because itll jsut get weird when you dont

• Tell her you saw it all and suggest to her that she knocks it off now, otherwise, don't even be with her and waste your time with her. In the end, she's doing nothing but being a pain in the back for you.

• find other guy, eviscerate.

Confront and break up with girl.

Get drunk and sleep with other women.

Repeat step 3 till you feel like getting into another relationship.

• Dump her. No questions asked, I'm sure she has tons of excuses and will turn things around to make you or something else the guilty party. Better off with a clean and fast remedy. But if I were you I'd look and find someone else before I dump her, because that will hurt her ego to not only have you dump her ass but already dating someone else right away.

I bet she even accuses you of cheating on her (cheaters see cheaters everywhere!). You'll have plenty of laughs thinking about how you dumped her and gave her what she deserved.

• a kiss is just a kiss, and you don't know the context. Forget about it.

• umm no. that's just as bad as cheating

• Um. Yes you do. People who cheat also lie. I would not condone a recent picture of my partner kissing someone else, PERIOD. My heart would drop into my effing stomach and I'd cry for days, and because I know that pain, I will not cause it for another. Kissing another guy is not some "No big deal" situation. :-/

• kids...