What would be a nice gesture?

So I've been texting this guy for about a month now. I met him when he visited my city and he's the one that approached me blah blah. He lives across the country. But he says he visits my city a lot and practically lived here the past two years... Welll he's super sweet and I like him. He said he was going to take me out on my birthday coming up in Feb since he'll be here and always compliments me.. He sometimes sucks with texting back but I was surprised at something he did. I didn't hear from him for about 2 weeks and I thought he was over it and moved on. But he still liked my pictures on instagram.. I never texted him first. So he starts texting me out the blue and says "Hey sweetie I can't wait to take you out on your birthday in exactly one month!" So...I guess he's still into me? I've been a bit cold to him because well I felt hurt when he just disappeared like that. Anyway, I want to do something nice for him when he visits! What's something cute and memorable I can do?... *No sexual favors either*

What Guys Said 2

• The best thing to do is bake him a cake or a cookie as a good gesture. Also, it's best when you go outside, have some talk, and play your passions/interests/ favorite sport. It's always best if you create memories with a person so that you'll remain close to his heart forever.

• He probably just wants sex from you. Probably as in like 95% sure.

So... do you really want to be a toy for him?

• & Why do you say that...

• because he doesn't talk to you for a while and then out of the blue contacts you again. Yeah it certainly sounds like he just wants sex from you...but then again, that's our opinion. It may not be true.

What Girls Said 0