Guys do you text your friend all the time or a girl you like all the time?

guys do you text your friend all the time or a girl you like all the time? and by all the time I mean everyday.

there is a guy I like and he has been texting me like keeping the convo going through out the day and we've texted everyday for about 5 or 6 days now.

we also hung out yesterday..idk what to think ha. I'm pretty sure he knows I like him from last summer but we JUST started to get to know each other over my break

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I rarely do that. I'm not much of a talker anyways. If the girl keeps the conversation going than I will. But if she doesn't respond I don't barrage her with texts. One and done for me until she starts it up again or I need to ask her something.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I would text my friends a lot during the day, nothing detailed, but sometimes small, funny stuff that happened to me, or asking them about doing something, but if I was having a proper conversation with someone, that only tends to happen if I haven't seen the person in ages, or I like the person

• yeah when we usually text its usually our likes, dislikes, my main hobby, college, anything we are doing, sometimes hanging out, and yesterday we were sorta flirting

• Well, that's ambiguous then. it could be that he is interested in you, and wants to know more about you, or simply that he wants to be a better friend.

Wait and see when the next time he initiates a conversation is; if there is no real purpose behind the convo, he probably likes you.

• Thank you for your advice! :)

• There are some girls that I text everyday. Some are just nice and fun to talk to. Others are love interests.

• Every person is an individual so I have no idea about this particular guy. I'll just tell you how it works with me and all my friends. If any of my male friends starts texting a girl a lot we immediately start giving him **** about it because we know it means he likes her and probably hasn't gotten up the sand to tell her yet. I know a lot of females that like to text a lot, but I know almost no men that do. If you get more than one word responses, then chances are he is interested.

• No. But I do like more space to breathe than most.

• Yes that is somewhat normal but depends on the guy. I know for me if I like a girl I want ot be as close to her as I can and talk to her as often as I can.

• it happens, when you people are new for each other.

What Girls Said 0