"A kiss is just a kiss. it means little?"

Therefore it's OK to kiss others while you are in a relationship?

Agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree. Some would argue that sex could mean little too. Therefore, it would be okay to sleep around whilst in a relationship? In any case, it's not right or wrong since the rules of each relationship are decided between the two people forming it.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's "just a kiss", then it means nothing towards your partner either. And I'm sure most people would associate kissing their partner as being more intimate than just a peck on the cheek or something similar.

Cheek kisses are customary in some cultures and thus, THOSE kisses mean just that. However if you're referring to stuff more than that (or leaving the question open ended), then to me a kiss is something intimate that doesn't just have meaning when you want it to.

• Some cultures accept a light smooch as a greeting towards women.

If you try that here, you're going to lose a few teeth.

• Depends on where your partner draws the line. In many cultures even a peck on the cheek in public is taboo whereas in the western culture it is nothing. I personally believe that you should see things from your partners point of view while in a relationship, so thereby asking yourself the question whether it would be OK for you if your partner kissed others.

• not in a sexual way, no.

• Agree.

• "A kiss is just a kiss", what kind of logic is that? None.

I disagree. Just think if you saw your partner kissing another girl, how would that make you feel?

What Girls Said 5

• No, it's not okay. I don't feel the need to kiss anyone else except my S.O.

If I felt the need to kiss someone else, then my love for him wouldn't be enough.

• That saying does not legalize the right to kiss others because there's no logic nor explanation why kissing others besides your SO is appropriate and okay under any circumstances. A friendly bug or a friendly kiss on the cheek is okay with certain members.

• depends on the kiss if its a friendly kiss on the cheek that's fine but anything more then that then I call that cheating

• Disagree.

• I disagree. But I know people have open relationships where they do more then just kiss other people so I guess it depends on the people involved and what type of relationship you are in.