Want to date girl but she is leaving?!

Ok so I meet this girl and I really like her and I have had like 5 or 6 of my friends tell me that she is pretty much the perfect chick for me. The only problem is that she is moving in 6 months far out of state and she has told me that she doesn't want to let her emotions in the way of moving. So I said that a lot can happen in 6 months she responded with damn why do you always have to say the right thing. I have no idea on if I should date her or not because she is moving. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks :)

• Go for it
  • Don't do it just stay friends

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that you should take stuff slowly , its kind of scary

but do what your heart tells you to do and ask her on a date and see what happens and if you both like it date more but the problem is when she leaves its going to be hard but its better to do what your heart tells you to do and live the moment and forget about the future because you might never know what happens you might meet someday or something

make sure you won't regret anything and I'm sure if you dated her youwont but if you didn't you might

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it.If it's meant to be,it'll happen some-how

• I know and I really like her but would hate to have to end it just because she is leaving :/

• Hmm,it's possible that your relationship in those 6 months won't be real because everyone would be showing the best of oneself and you won't show your flaws because you know you've only got 6 months.If she turns out to be the one,you'll work it out and when I say you will I mean you should.Good luck.Tough choice.

• It's best if you go for it. The girl will forget you if you didn't got the chance to tell how you feel about her. You're in a do-or-die situation.