Is it shallow if I never date fat girls?

Im just never attracted to them physically to want to date them.

Is that shallow?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, if you are dating a girl and later on you form a relationship with her and she gains weight, will you dump her?

• If she completely let herself go and didn't bother trying to lose it then yeah I would most likely lose attraction for her and eventually dump her.

A little weight is ok.

• Well, if she didn't bother trying to lose it then it's justified.

I am not going to lie.

You are shallow of course you are. But it's okay, you are a human after all.

We are all shallow.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not shallow not to date someone you aren't attracted to.you can't like everyone *shrugs*

• No, I don't think so.

Why would you date someone if you aren't attracted to them in the long run? You can't force yourself to be attracted to something you are not.

• Not shallow at all unless if you were fat yourself but don't want to date them,then yes you are.

• No. They aren't your preference and you are not attracted to them...Big deal...

• Some people won't date a skinny person. Its not shallow just preference. And if we need that to make things happen.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. Every person have a different perspective in life, and I respect that.

No one should decide if your actions are big or shallow. Just do what you think is right, and is making you happy and worthwhile.

• Just wondering how you'll deal with pregnancy and the baby weight after the birth...it'd be interesting to see how you handle that

• no of course not. why date someone you're not attracted to.

• no it is not shallow but there are a lot of condescending answers you are getting. I won't date a girl over a size 8

• Don't let peace.love.couture hear you say this, or she'll throw a rabid frenzy

• nothing wrong with that