Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a date?

The question says it all. Mine would have to be something I actually posted on here a couple years ago.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• he hugged me goodbye...wasn't feeling it between us and he kept holding on so I didn't know if he was going to kiss me or not so I kissed him on othe cheek and then it was just so awkward

What Girls Said 3

• We were sharing a plate of nachos and talking and as I was talking some spittle flew out of my mouth and onto the nachos. We werent hungry any more after that...

• We weren't dating yet, it was the first day we met. He sat next to me in a class and as the prof is passing out the syllabus, my nose starts to bleed. I was mortified, but now, 4 months later, we're madly in love and every now and again, think back and laugh. Now anything embarrassing that happens, we simply laugh it off.

• My soccer team was traveling, and my boyfriend was the goalie. We decided to go out for breakfast, so I go over to his hotel room in the morning, let myself in, and find him in bed with the back up goalie. The funny part? The back up goalie was my ex.

What Guys Said 3

• I farted.

I was having fun conversation with her, waiting for the food to be served, and suddenly out of the blue, the loudest, greenest, and smokiest fart came out.

• forget I was with her

• wwe got into an argument, no idea why, then it got physical (I'd known her a while, she has enough combat skills to comfortably decapitate most people, so yes, I wass justified in hitting back)

we got into a fight outside, and that somehow turned into exceedingly angry and violent sex up against a wall. Which we discovered afterward som a**hole had been filming on his phone. We had been too caught up to notice. When we did, we chased the little sh*t and got the phone off him.

but yeah, a little embarrassing.