Complains I don't kiss him enough? Thinks I should initiate more!

I just started dating this guy... it has been a few weeks. He just got upset with me saying that I never just came up to him and kissed him. It's not like we've been together that long and I'm definitely shy! I've tried kissing him randomly, but now it just seems like I'm doing it because he told... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know what to tell you. Does he know how shy you are? If not, maybe you should explain it all to him. Tell him that you do [like / love] him but you're still new to this relationship, and you're still shy. You're trying, but it's just not that easy or natural to you, yet. I think this is something you should talk over with him, and try to make clear. What do you think?

• Lol well I did and then he asked why I'm so shy around him. We haven't been together that long! sheesh. he practically treats me like I am already his wife

• Show Older
    • Here's hoping. I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

• Fingers crossed! Alright, write me back and I won't open it until something happens :) Thanks!