• Ask
  • myTake

Complains I don't kiss him enough? Thinks I should initiate more!

I just started dating this guy... it has been a few weeks. He just got upset with me saying that I never just came up to him and kissed him. It's not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I don't know what to tell you. Does he know how shy you are? If not, maybe you should explain it all to him. Tell him that you do [like / love] him but you're still new to this relationship, and you're still shy. You're trying, but it's just not that easy or natural to you, yet. I think this is something you should talk over with him, and try to make clear. What do you think?

• Lol well I did and then he asked why I'm so shy around him. We haven't been together that long! sheesh. he practically treats me like I am already his wife

• Show Older
    • Here's hoping. I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

• Fingers crossed! Alright, write me back and I won't open it until something happens :) Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• He told you straight up to be more affectionate so do just that. Make it natural and a part of the routine. Don't just lean over and give him a smooch at some weird time. Just fit it in when it is appropriate.

• yea, you should explain your shyness. relationships are successful if there is communication between the two. otherwise, the other person has no idea. its not like he is psychic and will automatically figure it out. anyway, just tell him this and just keep kissing him too! even though it might be a little fake. compromises are also another big thing in building a relationship. so do it if you really want a long relationship with this guy. if not, then just don't do anything that you don't like. he will understand if her really wants you and he will compromise. good luck

• If not,then she doesn't wanna a long relationship with him and he'll understand that she's not attracted to him or like/love him as much as he do to her so he'll just leave her not compromise.

• Show Older
    • haha alright, I'll try again.

• haha aight good luck!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!