Complains I don't kiss him enough? Thinks I should initiate more!

I just started dating this guy... it has been a few weeks. He just got upset with me saying that I never just came up to him and kissed him. It's not... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know what to tell you. Does he know how shy you are? If not, maybe you should explain it all to him. Tell him that you do [like / love] him but you're still new to this relationship, and you're still shy. You're trying, but it's just not that easy or natural to you, yet. I think this is something you should talk over with him, and try to make clear. What do you think?

• Lol well I did and then he asked why I'm so shy around him. We haven't been together that long! sheesh. he practically treats me like I am already his wife

• Show Older
    • Here's hoping. I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

• Fingers crossed! Alright, write me back and I won't open it until something happens :) Thanks!