Have you ever been really disappointed in the appearance of a blind date?

So that you didn't want to see them anymore?

I'm asking because I started online dating recently and I'm gonna meet a guy from there soon. I put up a picture and it recent, not photoshopped or anything alike but I'm starting to think it porttrays a wrong image anyways because I got tons of messages complimenting my body and I don't know I just don't think it's that great. So I'm kinda afraid he'll be disappointed when we meet

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have. But it is usually because the girl tried to deceive, by putting up a picture where she's thin, and has since put onlike 100 pounds, or was 10 years younger in the photo. That sort of thing.

• well I've actually lost a few lbs since the pic was taken I'm too young to send in a picture where I'm a lot younger, so other than that have never been disappointed?

• No

What Guys Said 4

• I went on a blind date once: Candle-lit dinner and such... A pity the candles were so dim, I couldn't find the bloody table D:

• Hate to disappoint you but all women get loads of messages on online dating, there are more men on those sites and most of them send out a lot of messages. I once made a fake profile for a woman with no legs and she received more messages than a profile of me did. I'm sure there won't be a problem with the way you look so long as the picture is actually you.

• You just suffer from poor body image. I'm sure you'll be just fine, I mean ya'll are going out, right?

• link

Long as your picture isn't being deliberately deceptive, you should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.I know this dude from Facebook few years back and we decided to go for a date.He looks OK in his pics but then when we met he looks so much different.I can see its him but in pics he looks slimmer.

• yes.