What is the youngest or oldest you would date?

And do you think age caps have any effect on the success of a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think age plays a large role in the success of a relationship. However, it does play a role in the creation of one. For instance, you aren't going to meet too many 35 year olds when you first go to college, people are mostly going to be around your age.

Lowest: 18

Highest: 26-27

What Guys Said 7

• 5 years younger or older than my age, As long as they are 18, Age doesn't really matter when it comes to dating, only people who think about that is people who have strict preferences.

• I'm 25. The oldest I would date is probably 27 or 28. The youngest I would date would probably be 21ish.

• Youngest: 21

Oldest: 32

• 17 why 35 o

• 18-25.

• i use the formula

x/2+7

for my minimum and the formula

2(x-7)

for my maximum where x is my age :)

• I'm 22, and the youngest would be 18 and the oldest 25.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I think with certain ages there are different levels of maturity. I am 18 so I wouldn't date anyone younger than six months because boys this age are mostly immature. I'd date someone five years older Max. However if I were older I'd date a guy a couple years younger if he was mature

• Age is definitely important.

I won't go younger than about 18. No older than about mid 20s. Possibly up to thirty.

• 17-24.

I'm 19. My current boyfriend happens to be 17 so I had to include that but I'd go no lower.

• I think it's interesting how generally the guys seem to have a wider range.

I would date 2 years younger and 7 years older.

• I'd go up to 3 years younger and 5 years older.