Do you think its okay or a good thing to date someone just out of a relationship?

Even if they claim to have moved on and are doing just fine.Even if they try to convince you they are ready to date again?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine to me. The question is though, is it wise for you yourself to date someone just out of a relationship, because more often than not, you just end up being a rebound guy/girl. So waiting in some cases may be the better move. But if it doesn't seem like you're simply the rebound option, then I see no issue with that

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's fine. I'm the type of person that can get over someone within days of breaking up. I know there are other people like that too. Generally, though, I would try to wait a little while...most people need time to stabilize their emotions. I would say a safe time is 3-5 months.

• I personally think it's fine, although some people just aren't really good with doing it that way as they either get hung up about it or they end up doing it to you. But it's generally how I go from relationships. I personally see break ups as something I have to accept and can't change, no point getting upset and moping about it, just cut my losses and move on.

• If they are OK with it, I don't see why not.

What Girls Said 1

• There's a thin line with that. And you can't wait too long cause someone else will sneak in there.