Do guys date girls they aren't attracted to?

Would a guy date a girl if he didn't find her physically attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I think for every person, male or female, there has to be some physical attraction. Personality IS more important, but there has to be *some* attraction, otherwise it won't work and all you can have with a person is a friendship.

I don't expect a girl to be super hot, model looking or anything, but she has to look good to me. I have a type - I live curvy, feminine, tall girls, and I don't date those that aren't my type. People who say that attraction is completely irrelevant aren't being honest with themselves or others.

What Guys Said 8

• when you're in love even the most average looking girl will become the most beautiful girl in the world..

• Yes they can. I remember a girl that I used to know. My friend introduced her while we were in class. I didn't thought much about her. Then as I got to know her more personally, I felt an attraction. The way she carries herself, her smile, her energetic personality. I was a laid back guy. Her energy and charisma just seems to glow. I started having a crush on her. We went clubbing, eating, talking on the phone. However, I was being a nice guy and never really mad my move until it's too late. Needless to say we don't talk anymore. I still feel as though I have the greatest chemistry with her compare to other women that I encounter and talk to. She basically grew on me.

• sure, lonely pathetic low-lives with no self-esteem.

• I don't.

• It happens all the time.

Just realize guys are extremely visual, but for every guy, there's something that he's attracted to.

As for me: It's all about personality. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'd never stick around for the bad.

• ill date a girl who I love emotionally and spiritually...physical attraction has an expiry date

• If she has inner harmony, why not...

• yes

What Girls Said 1

• Do guys date girls they aren't attracted to?

Guys are visual approaching based on attraction and seem to have an entitlement complex so I guess generally no.

Generally as the exceptions are the guys with low self-esteem/self-worth/confidence who are severely lacking in sexual satisfaction and don't think they can get gals they genuinely want.