Do girls use the "hah you still like me" text commonly?

So I was texting this girl because she told me something mean but in a teasing way and I reminded her about it as we texted. She replied with a "haha you still like me" text and I hope she was playing around but don't know for sure. Do girls use this to any guy or ones they semi like? I replied with a "haha true" but will she take it seriously or not?.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't caz no guy has ever told me he likes me

What Girls Said 7

• It's her cute way of asking you if you like her.

• Depends on her. I say that alot. I've said it to guys I've liked or didn't like (I mean like as in relationship way, and I mean didn't like as in we're best friends your like a brother to me type thing) I don't know how they took it but I meant it how I said it. Lol

• yep she likes you :)

• Yeah, some of it. Cause mostly, the flirtatious one always tells it.

• I think it was for confirm it LOL

• She'll take it seriously

• lol, ummmm no I've never used that in my life. Seems corny.

What Guys Said 2

• It really depends on the girl, I have a friend who does that a lot only she'll say "oh you know you love me :)" and I always reply with something like "ya but only cause I like more birthday presents", or just "oh you know it lol". We've never dated, never even thought about it and it's not taken as a bad thing ever going either way (I say it to her occasionally too).

• It would depend on the individual.