Am I jealous...? Ex-Co worker dating my ex...

Sooo, I used to date this guy and at the time I was working somewhere and I would chat with this chick about him and she would share info about her man. I confirmed today that the two are now, in fact, an item. I feel I don't know mad? And I feel like I shouldn't feel anything really because I am over him...least I thought I was and finding this out just made me emotional. I also think I just liked idea that he was single/probably miserable and I wasn't. I am single now and he is taken...guess I have this unrealistic idea that he will always want me (he liked me way more than I liked him...) and as sick as it is, kind of liked the idea of making him jealous

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're jealous and the right to be mad. He's someone close to your heart and you don't want him to be with someone else. Also, he found someone already before you, and you're like left over in the dating world. Though, it's best if you stay optimistic. He's your ex for a reason, and it's also a sign that you're one step closer to your ideal guy, a guy who will appreciate you, respects you, a guy who will never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

What Girls Said 0