Guy I like/d hasn't texted me back the last 2X's I have texted him...move on?

Guy I like/d hasn't texted me back the last 2X's I have texted him...move on? Or should I text him one last time and then delete his # if he doesn't respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's best if you wait for a period usually a day or two. It might be because he doesn't have any load/sms plans to respond back. Or his phone is missing. Or he's just busy.

If he ran out of "time" to text you back, I think it's best to assume that he's not interested and you should move on. When you move on, you can have a lot of time for yourself ,and find another ideal man who's worthy of you, who will never let you down.

What Guys Said 1

• 2X's what? Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks?

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. 2 texts was more than enough to get the picture. A guy who was mildly interested would've responded.

• I say move on. You put in your effort and if he wants to talk to you it's his turn to try.