How can I cuddle more seductively with him?

Usually when we cuddle, he puts his arm around me and rubs my arm, runs his hand through my hair, stuff like that. I'm pressed into his side so I just put my hand on his chest or wrap my arm around him.

What are some things I can do to cuddle with him? Last time we cuddled I wanted him to rub my back but he didn't :(

I just want him to do more than run his hand up and down my arm! Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• well one thing you can do is put your hand on his cheek and when he turn around and sees you , you smile and kiss him in a sweet sexy way , then he'll get the idea that you want more than cuddling lol ;p

• Lol your ans was straight up hot! I ain't gonna lie it turned me on a little lol

What Guys Said 3

• Guide his hand toward your more sensitive parts... "wink wink"

• Rub his back and then ask him if he will do it back to you

• Would you like him to outright f*** you?

Just simply tell him 'i want you to f*** me right now!'

should work :P

What Girls Said 3

• This question made me laugh out loudly cos I could see how comical this might be with a women trying to cuddle her boyfriend sexily but failing miserably cos he fails to pick up on it. Aside from that note good luck on your endeavours lol

• Get comfy like that then after a few minutes when you want him to do something else move so his arm is on your back or move his arm for him but if you're going to just move his arm distract him with a kiss or a conversation. Usually works for me unless he's a total idiot lol

• suck his fingers