I have a feeling she's not interested or could it be the text message I sent her I don't know and I'm confused

I'm interested in this girl and I think I may have creeped her out. The other day I sent her a text. The first message said, Hey Laura. How are you? She replied Hey! I'm fine. How are you? I replied, Great. How are your classes so far? No response for about 30 min - 1hr. So I send her another text and the text says I have one thing to say I can't wait to see you again and I don't get a response from her for the rest of the night. My question is do you think my text sounded too creepy? We had class together last semester and I only talked to her once and I got her number. We were supposed to go out for lunch last semester, but she was working extra hours over the holidays. I have a feeling she's not interested, but I'm still interested and I'm planning something for her on Valentine's Day and if that doesn't work then I'll find someone else. Ladies I need your opinion. Do you think I should continue and not give up on her or should I move on because I really like her and I'm attracted to her. I just feel like she's not interested. I don't know.

Thanks Guys

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel like she's not interested, then she probably isn't. Go find yourself a lady who better fits you who you also find attractive, no use putting in all this effort for some girl who isn't interested. Best of luck mate, you'll find your lady!

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly she could be busy, but then again she probably got your text and just blew it off OR she has a boyfriend. I think most likely she's not interested in you. I'm not trying to be mean or anything and I know it will hurt your feelings but I don't think she's interested.

I once met a friend and it seemed like we clicked as friends. But when I added her on Facebook she kinda just ignored me and when I seen her again I could tell she didn't really like me as a friend as much as I thought she did so it sucks. :( lol

I think your message isn't creepy your message shows you like her and if a girl really likes you she'll be flattered and be ready for whatever date you have in mind to me it sounds like she's not interested.

• Don't send multiple messages, that is the mos annoying thing you could do. Maybe she just didn't want to talk. I feel that way sometimes when I'm texting a guy and he's just talking to talk.

• Seems like she doesn't like you because if she had feelings to you, she would answer you no matter how busy she is.

• Don't worry,not everyone texts 24/7 id say call instead of text

• maybe she thought that question was boring..

• She's not interested

Leave her alone

• Not to be mean, but I absolutely hate it when a guy keeps sending me texts when I don't reply. Honestly, that will cause me to not want to talk to him. If she didn't text you back within an hour, she was either busy or just didn't feel like responding which shows that she isn't interested.

There was a guy I use to date, and he would resend the same text every 2 minutes when I hadn't replied yet. Definitely annoying and made me not want to talk to him. :/ But sounds like you were a little too aggressive, just try moving on and talking to someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• You were too aggressive, and likely her silence means that she's not that into you, and she does't want any intimacy with you. She'sa fraid you aren't interested in just being friends.

Don't bother trying on Valentine's Day, unless you get some positive signal from her, imao.

• I hate this stupid stuff, Why don't everybody just have their couple, so we don't need to search our soul, we born with our couple. never have crush with someone who doesn't like us. I want to develop feeling for anybody can love me back. I hate in the position I like someone who doesn't feel the same way

• if girl intrest with you she will not feel creep out with everything you do. just being friend first and let me know you, yeah. Girl will be hesisted if you show interest. Get know her for friend, don't send message, just hang out together. I think this is still long way for you to try make her interest. I think its good thing make a friendship.

• Remember this piece of advice and you'll automatically be better off with women: "It is better to say to little, then to say to much"