Men: Would you be too intimidated to date a woman with well paying job?

If you have a regular job that pays average, would it bother you to marry or date a woman that makes over $100,000 per year? Such as a doctor or lawyer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be intimidated, but I'd be realistic about my chances.

What Guys Said 5

• Not intimidated, but I wouldn't have any interest in a doctor or lawyer... most have absolutely no family/social life outside the long work hours that is required by them.

• For majority of guys it will bother them but for me as long as their is mutual relationship in that she acknowledges me as the man of the house. By that I mean cooperation and respect for another.

• No, as long as she's not 'intimidated' (insecure?) about dating a man with a lesser paying job.

• no. that's not intimidating.

• Yes. Because sooner or later she'll find someone who makes more than she does, and women love comfort.

Or

If she's for some reasob the type to want to take care of a guy, she'll reel in a super stud

What Girls Said 3

• If you make that kind of money you should be dating guys on your financial status level.

• Doctored and lawyers make more than that

Bit some guys definitely will be

• Some would, most reasonable guys would be happy to have an increased family income. Though, her making that much wouldn't trump things like sexual attractiveness, kindness and likeability, though.