How private are you about texting, social network, etc.

I know everyone wants privacy, I understand that and I do too. But what about people who seem overly private? For example, someone who freaks out if you jokingly see their fb is open and they grab their computer away? Or someone who hides pictures and things from someone they know well? Do you think people are hiding something when they are overly private or do you think it's perfectly acceptable?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very strange since if you were really concerned about pivacy, you wouldn't be ON social network, would you?

And we all know that you can't hide what you're doing on them, really. Sooner or later you'll leave your phone on, leave your computer logged on, or something. Or somebody will recognize yoour profile, or something you say, and of course someone in the network will recognize you...

What Guys Said 3

• I really don't want other people reading my texts. Even though there isn't anything scandalous there I just feel that's breaching privacy. As far as FB I suppose I wouldn't want them reading through my chats or posting stuff on my page that isn't me, but other than that I don't think about it much. I control what's on my page for the most part

• I am not private at all, I have nothing to hide or keep secret. When people are very anal about their phone or Facebook it's very obvious they have something going on that they don't want anyone knowing of. I don't judge anyone for it, however I can't help but find it a bit odd that it's such a big deal sometimes.

• I don't take social media too seriously. Anything posted on the internet leaves a trail regardless of what privacy setting or even if you delete it. Don't post on the internet what you can't deal with everyone finding out.

What Girls Said 2

• I am extremely private. I am not trying to hide anything. It just means that I don't want everyone in my business. Its nothing wrong with being private because it gives you some type of security.

• i am pretty private. one thing that gets me is peopel who hide their Facebook account from dates. I've been in that situation and I could never trust him because of that.