How come it seems like all the guys with good intentions always have trouble with women?

What does it seem like all the guys who are just out to use and take advantage of girls always get all the girls? Trust me I know I'm a guy. I know what some of these guys do. Why does it seem like all the guys who have good intentions with girls always seem to get the shaft. The last few months or so I've approached quite a few girls to date in hopes of getting to know them and hopefully getting a girlfriend. Not a one night stand or friends with benefits or any of that other bs. Please I'm not trying to sound like a whiner but it's like you see the good guy that's right in front of you and you know you should let him take you on a date but you don't. How come?

Most Helpful Guy

• because you're boring.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're over your head. When you approach women, it's because you want to have fun with them, not relationships/stuffs. By having fun, relationships and all other ulterior motives will be granted or like a sidedish.

• Whether you have good intentions or not is pretty irrelevant. Its very difficult to tell someones intentions as if they are bad they won't exactly make that clear to you in the first instance. Women go for men they are attracted to, intentions aren't anything to do with attraction.