What's your take on high school dating?

Do you think dating in high school is really worth it? What's your take on it?

Like do you think it's worth it? I know most high school relationships don't last :p

Most Helpful Guy

• People at that age should have fun together by group dating. pairing off that young, for most people, is silly.

It takes away your freedom, ties you down to one location and one person, when you should be exploring the world as much as you possibly can.

And few people are emotionally ready for any sort of long lasting, exclusive relationship, at that age. That's why so few 'relationships last at this time.

The media is to blame for encouraging early dating, imao.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of people aren't ready emotionally or mature enough.

I have seen a good amount of successful, happy relationships that last a long time. So on that side is good, but I have also seen many, many broken hearts and sad girls and guys.

I think it's fine as long as you can handle what comes with it.

• as long as both people are under age 18 or both are 18 and over, it's okay.

• If you're both mature and don't let it get in the way of your studies it's fine

• Update: Well you never know until you try and there's no guarantees in any relationships

What Girls Said 2

• Boyfriends take up a lot of your time, so there's less time for studying. But then again, you get some dating experience before you start dating for more serious relationships in the future, and you're more likely to know what you want in a guy.

• I think dating in high school is kind of pointless. No one is mature enough to be in a real relationship, male or female, especially if it includes sex. There are very few high school relationships that end in marriage or even last at all. I've only seen 3.