Great day = texting him yes or no?

So went out for coffee with this guy everything went amazing. Coffee place closed we had to leave he asked me to go to a movie so we went he chose a scary movie. I was terrified he let me hold onto him dropped me off then texted me that same night saying he had a great time now it's the second day should I text him? Or wait. GUYS what's the deal with texting? Let me know! Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving a guy's prospective... We go on a date. Coffee goes well. I invite her out to a movie. Some light physical contact. I send the first text telling her I had a good time. Now I'm going to wait for her to initiate things in order to gauge her interest.

If she's interested it shouldn't be long before she contacts me. If she's only down for playing games she will expect me to do all the work and won't contact me. If that's the case, I distance myself and we both gradually loose interest.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd like to know if a girl liked the date as much as I did. If she texts me about it, it means she was thinking about me and enjoyed our time together. It's an awesome feeling to know that, instead of doubting if everything I did was okay and whether or not she enjoyed it.

• Wait. He'll text you first but he should wait 2-4 days. Text him if you don't hear from him after 4 days though.

• Why would you NOT text? He screwed up by texting to say he had a great time but there's no reason not to shoot him a message.

• No trying to offend you or start a argument, however I'm interested on how he screwed up by texting her that same night?

• well I loved the fact that he texted me made me feel reassured he had a good time. :) should I wait until he asks to hang out with me again or?

• well for me, when I used to send those texts after the date, they usually don't respond and I feel like I acted too eager. Things fade fast after that. It's important to get the text from the girl first so I know she had fun. I know it's not forced when she texts it first.

• We would LOVE it if you were to text us. It makes us feel wanted and we like the feeling that you're interested. Of course if he enjoyed the date, he would want you to keep talking to him. Don't be nervous to text him first, he may be sitting there waiting for you :)

What Girls Said 2

• I've found guys kind of suck at texting...so, if you want to be in contact with him I say just shoot him a text. If it went well and everything, he certainly won't mind you texting him. He likes you so you won't be annoying by just asking how he is doing or what not.

• Just text him

You both had a good time

Let him know