Texting a guy... rules and boundaries?

Basically I met this guy and we just hit it off. It started off with him saying good morning every morning before work but stopped randomly recently... when I do text him, we just keep going at it, its great and I don't think he minds. I just really like him because he seems to be just as weird as me lol and he's super sweet. Last night I got drunk and my friends took my phone and had some fun with the conversation and at the end told him to text me tomorrow and he said that sounds good yet nothing :( I know he's hungover etc lol but will he text me or what do I do? I Haven't texted him all day and I don't want to seem desperate but I do want to talk to him about something, should I wait or what? Why did he stop saying good morning? I guess I could wait til tomorrow and say morning but I don't know if its good or bad that I'm initiating the conversation... am I annoying him? I asked him once if I was bugging him and he said not at all! So I guess that's a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• He stopped wishing good morning as he realized in himself that he's being annoying to you, I did that too.

About you texting him first so for you to know, guys love that. If he texts you a lot, it's obvious that he's interested in talking to you, and you're not desperate for him. So do text him he'll be really pleased. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• just text him, being desperate is last thing on most guys minds. acknowledge us by texting us is the most cool thing women don't do.

anyone can reply, but can you initiate the conversation? if so go an do it.

What Girls Said 1

• just text him :-) maybe he feels like he's annoying you...