Why are guys not allowed to complain about dating and relationships?

Women are allowed to complain as much as they like, but if we do we are p******, loosers and etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're living in a fem-centric society where women's imperatives and needs are far more important than men's. They've been given the power to behave like men yet they do not want to be held accountable for the consequences of the decisions they make. In this way, it benefits their imperative to limit or ridicule everything related to men's life. The social convention you mention is only one of many used to enslave men and benefit women.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are guys not allowed to complain about dating and relationships?

Guys are allowed to complain seeing as many make such complaints on here.

Both genders get negative reactions when complaining so if 'allowed' means not getting a negative reactions then gals aren't 'allowed' either.

Guys get called p*ssy and loser because they're being emotional which is 'bad 'because that's feminine. Gals get called stuck up, shallow, or told it's her own fault for being picky or for dating bad boys because apparently dating is so easy for gals as there's there are countless great nice guys so any complaining by gals are just because she's stupid and shallow and overlooking all those great guys for bad boys.

• hahaha the last part is true though

• because you answered something completely different of what I asked

• I answered what you asked.

You: "well I bet to you she has a higher a chance than an "obese, unattractive, and have a horrible personality"

Me: "Based on my observations she doesn't if the chance is for a relationship..she does has a higher chance at getting f*cked"

Nowhere did I say guys don't want relationships the same way. I did say a gal wouldn't have a higher chance for relationships than a guy but for sex.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I guess its cause its the kind of reaction that we as a society would expect from a woman , so when its coming from a man does not look natural .

And girls are thought to be "softer" so we go on end comfort them , males are supposed to take care of their own sh*t and not whine about a thing , so in the end its a role model kind of thing imo .

• i know, tell me about it, it's like as if women are allowed to seek validation from guys but not the other way around

• Precisely because it's the sort of thing only a woman should do.