Would you want to date someone who loves talking a lot?

I don't mind dating such a person, as long as she can remain silent when she's supposed to.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by "as long as she can remain silent when she's supposed to"?

ANYWAY, I don't mind at all, because I'm very friendly and talkative So we would get along as she's respectful and mature.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No I wouldn't mind. Unless he rambles on and on about stuff I don't find interesting at all. Then I'd tell him to shut it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, as long as he let me contribute to the conversation and didn't interrupt me when I as talking, ie, as long as he's not rude I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. Unless he's talking about unimportant things at all times or if he's repetitive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sure. I'm not usually a big talker so it's nice to be with a girl who can get me into it and help me out. Nothing worse than those awkward silences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you are in a bad spot after typing "as long as she can remain silent when she's supposed to". The females here are gonna tear you a new one. I suggest you jumping in the pool for a bit and swim a few laps till the storm blows over. OK now back to your question. I think I would kill any girl if she talked more than the one I got. This one already talks too much but it is bearable.

0|0
    0|0