Why won't my boyfriend kiss me?

me and my boyfriend has been going out for 2 mouths now and we still haven't kissed yet is something wrong with us?

?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shyness or over respect?

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same problem as your man. I just can't seem to initiate the first kiss...afraid of doing it wrong. When you two are alone next time you some how get your head close to him and act like you are going to initiate the first kiss and then stop and make him come the other half. I probably complete the first kiss if the girl went half herself.

You girls want us to swoop right in, but remember those few inches we have to move in actually seem like several miles...lol

What Girls Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with you. Some people just move more slowly than others, physically speaking. The best things are never rushed! I've known l many couples who waited 6 months or more to do ANYTHING.

He could also just be afraid to initiate, in which case you should!

• Maybe he just doesn't know how to approach the subject. I'd say just go for it yourself by this point. ;]

• 2 months and not one kiss-something wrong with 'us'-definately.kissing is the start to an intimate relationship-he would of kissed you many times by now if he felt intimately towards u

• Not true. I was very shy for a long time and didn't want to risk the embarassment of rejection. I dated a girl for 2 months or so and actually never kissed her. She never gave me an opening - an opportunity to kiss her and feel comfortable - so I didn't. It was NOT that I didn't feel intimately toward her - I did - I just never got the signal (at least not a strong enough signal) that it was ok to kiss her. If she had given me that signal, or if she had kissed me, we might still be together

• Maybe one of you guys have to make the move first