Guys, would you date a girl taller than you?

I'm kind of average height, but the guy I like is shorter than me. If I'm in flats there's only 2 or 3 inches between us.. But I live in heels, and whenever we're out as soon as I stand up I'm looking down at him!

I feel kind of awkward about being taller, cos it's normally the guy that is, so what I'm asking is would you have a problem dating someone taller than you?

Girls, would you date someone shorter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, I would date someone like that. Girls are taller are very much more attractive, and they are more beautiful to my eyes.

What Guys Said 14

• I dated taller girls a couple fo times, back in my late teens. The other guys laughted at me, because it wasn't the cool thing, but hey, the tallest girls in class, my height or more, (6' or more) had the cutest behinds, so I figured, the joke's on all the cool guys. They are missing out!

The tall girls put up with me pinching them and things, since most guys were too short to date them, they didn't have that many options!

• This summer I met a girl who was about four inches taller than me.

We got along great and she ended up dating my friend who was the same height as her. Nothing really happened between us. We never really flirted we just made jokes and were always on the same page, saying the same things. But the thing is, we always gave each other these long intense looks at each other and I think we both sort of were thinking the same thing but none of us really went for anything.

We were different height and ethnicity. She's someone I love both as a friend and as a lover but I know that I love other women more than her... since love isnt' black and white. Great girl, she's in a different country now.

• I would. If she's more like a model, more slender body then yeah for sure. If she's 6'2" 190 then maybe not. But tall long, hair and pretty is hot. I wouldn't feel intimidated or anything. I'm confident in myself, so I a really tall girl can be incredibly sexy. Short girls as well. No discrimination.

• i'm 6"5 so the sheer amazement of a girl being taller than me would have to make me say yes :)

• i'm 6'3" tall. I don't find a girl attractive mostly, with a height of 6'4" and above. So most likely I wouldn't.

• It's definitely a turn off, but there can be other things about you which turn him on again and inner qualities...

• Tall girls can be great, if you would give a shotgun a chance that's great.

• Yes. And really it would be kinda cool actually. I'm 6'0" so there aren't many girls taller than me, but I'm 100% open to the idea.

• yes I would, I kinda find tall girls attractive

• It would be hard to find a taller girl, but if we clicked, I'd totally date her.

• it depends how tall are you

• no because if she was 2 or 3 inches taller than me she'd be 6'5" or 6'6" and that'd be ridiculous.

• its more of a question of will tall girls date shorter guys which many seem unwilling to do so.

• Well, there aren't many girls taller than me, but I wouldn't have a problem dating one. I'm not attracted to short girls anyway, so average and tall girls would always be my choice. I know a couple where a girl is taller, and it doesn't look weird at all because he has a lot of confidence and she is quite feminine so it still looks "right".

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure most would, but are skeptical about "if YOU would" date them. :D