Guys- is it true that you are as straightforward and simple as you say you are?

Girls seem to be a lot more complicated when it comes to dating, and the "dating game". Are things are lot less complicated for guys when they like a girl, and how they go about things?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to THINK we are, but after spending a little bit of time on this website I came to a very good conclusion.

Men don't exist anymore, they've devolved into sniveling, whimpering, little p****** who like to beat around the bush and twiddle their fingers together and play little reindeer games.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. Men tend be linear thinkers when it comes to dating.

• True. Don't know what you mean by going about things.

• girls are too busy trying to find nice ways to turn men down and half the time don't even know what they really want. men are pretty much the same buttttt if we get fed up enough, we will be straight up about it

• Yes, guys are less complicated when it comes to those things.

• I'm not sure if things are exactly... less 'complicated' for guys when they like a girl... but we're pretty much simple/straight forward with what we do for the most part.

There's really like no secret meaning or w/e behind what we do. It's not like when a girl says "I'm fine" or "I'm okay" and it means like something entirely different.

For the most part you can like take what guys/say do at face value.

• It would be more accurate to say that girls always over think what we say and mean and do.

What Girls Said 0