How fast would you jump at the opportunity to date a beautiful model?

If you were given the opportunity would you take it? Or would you be wary? Why?

If you would date a model, who would you want to date? :D

Why is everyone such a negative Nancy here lol? Why are we assuming that you have nothing in common with a model? What if they actually are interested in you?

Also one thing I've never understood, why, if you were dating a gorgeous girl, would you only want to screw her? That makes no sense to me. Why not try and make things last when you have the chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date? For how long? I'd jump at the opportunity to screw one, certainly, but assuming we had nothing in common I wouldn't be that much more willing to spend time with them than I would anyone else I despised.

Lunch on Monday, dinner on Friday and breakfast in bed on Saturday. I could do that.

As for which one... I don't know. One of the gorgeous ones.

What Girls Said 2

• I WOULD LEAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY BEHIND Me

• Yes I'd date him and his gorgeous face and body.

What Guys Said 1

• I would be wary. Why would I want to date a model? I don't know the person, we have no interest in each other, no commonalities, she'd be busy with modeling, would be expensive, would have high standards, and I would be famous by association (being a regular Joe would cause problems).

Would you be interested in someone who you were thrown together with?