I overheard a "WTF is she dating that guy..." conversation directed toward me. What should I make of that?

It was a mixed set , 3 guys and 2 girls (and since it was mixed, it was a pretty "fair and balanced" discussion). The theme was "Why the eff is she... Show More

They obviously didn't know I was within earshot, but they were clearly disrespecting my girl, saying she had something wrong with her going for me (disrespecting me too).

Most Helpful Opinion

• What should I make of that?

That it's possible that your girlfriend is more attractive to you (likely the guys) and/or your girlfriend could get a partner who treats her better (likely the gals).

So what should I do?

Probably do what most guys would do in your scenario and aim to do- keep dating the most attractive gal they can get.

" like I'm spitting in Darwin's face, taking the "fittest" women from the "fittest" guys. "

Egh perhaps you have a skewed interpretation of Darwin as he likely he wasn't since you're a fit guy you get a fit gal rather he was the fittest survive as in those who go out and get what they want.

"cause I'm tempted to lower my standards"

LMFAO I highly doubt that