How can I get over rejection? I'm a female

There's this guy I met a year ago; we began talking after we met, we were both attracted to each other. I've never had a boyfriend. I haven't had much experience with guys, so I am definitely not a professional when it comes to dating, so maybe I did mess up here & there by being nervous or inexperienced. He barely took me out & after a few weeks disappeared without a word for 4 months. I was devastated & kept blaming myself. He came back after the 4 months to talk to me agian, I was very excited that I had another chance with him. He took me out to coffee & another date out to dinner. I had slowly developed more and more feelings for him. We have never had sex before & I didn't kiss him on our date since I wanted to take things slow. He never called me after that date. I'm kind of heart broken because I feel I didn't get enough chances. I wish I could go back and do things again. I'm not trying to boast at all, but almost all guys I meet love to be around me, even ones that have never meet me in person. I've cried many times...How can I move on from being rejected, I like him so much...I'm 27

Most Helpful Guy

• Accept that you're rejected and move on with life.

Find a hobby/interest/sport/passion that will occupy your time. Perhaps, something that will get you socially involved with other people because it let you meet guys who may be your potential dates at some time.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes we do. After I did, it hit me in the long run. I started to feel for her. Worst case she moved away and she truly loved me. But I cudnt accept loving her for herself and believe in myself. Sad to say to make things worse, she passed away due a sickness she contracted. Not only did I not tell her ibloved her, m trying to accept the fact she no longer here and that I can never get over the fact and ask her forgiveness for leading her on so much

• Aww, I'm so sorry, that sounds like such a sad story :( My heart is with you, and god bless her soul. Be strong

• Do you think my guy that I've written about above will ever feel bad or just not care?

• Make your voice heard. You need to be firm sometimes but straight to the point, perhaps even little harsh too. It d only way some men ever learn. God bless

• aw that sucks. Just move on with life. Try and find another guy. If you don't have a lot of experience it tends to be easier to just stay stuck on one person regardless of whther or not there was anything there in the first place. Try and find someone else.

He probably just assumend you guys were hanging out as friends and didn't really consider it a date. Take heed from that and try to make your intentions clearer next time around :)

• Accept the Rejection & try and Move on. But take to heart this is what most guys go through while Girls easily Reject & Insult.

Remember what you did before when you was single that made you happy. Redo that til you get your Strength & Happiness back.

• no. around your age, most guys play with girls hearts, and gives guys a bad name. Also girlsplay games as much give other sweet girls a bad name.

• 27 and never had a boyfriend? well if it makes you feel better, I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend, I feel so old for being this inexperienced, I'm very sorry

• you guys its better to wait for the right one..i am 22 and I have never gone out on a date!

What Girls Said 1

• I got really hurt by a guy who was like that too. It is unfortunate but I think karma got him in the end. He never admitted that he liked me, and even when he did, he teased and said he was only joking. Maybe he felt bad after his bs and after I told him about my crush.. how the crush was all I thought about. He still did try to do his part of flirting to me, and of course it gave me butterflies. But his awfulness made me a stronger person, so I kept the feeling inside and act as if I couldn't care less about what he does. Now, he has disappeared and no one knows why.