Why is he so confusing? Could he come back?

So when I started seeing this guy he was totally obsessed with me, but after a month and a half I found out he was seeing this other girl also and she is like the whore of the town. Me and the girl like allowed him to do it, I know I'm dumb. But after I found out he stopped seeing her for a while and we were so happy, but then he started distancing himself and I found out they were hanging out again, so I got tired of it and he ended things with me. He told me we have nothing in common because we don't listen to the same music, dumb I know. So after he ended things we were trying to be friends but we fought all the time, but one night I got a text and he asked me to come over, so I did. After that he told me it was wrong to see me because it was fair to me or the other girl. So after that we were friends again and we fought constantly, he started calling me psycho and telling me that there are better guys out there, but also telling me that I am a great girl and I deserve better. but then about two weeks ago he texted me at one in the morning again, but I didn't respond.. so I texted him the last day and said one day you want me and the next you don't and you get pissed when I back off. he said I was the one who told you to back off, which he never did. But after that happened I told him I was seeing someone else and then he ignored me for a while. but I texted him telling him I missed him and he said ya? I'm sure your new boyfriend wouldn't like that.. I responded but then he never said anything for two weeks.. I'm just confused, do you think he will come back around when he is done with that girl he has been seeing? And could he feel the same way he did about me, when we first started talking?

Most Helpful Girl

• You two should give each other some time 'off'. No texting, no calling, no inboxing, no seeing each other. Then you both can think what you really want because you two seem really confused right now. He might come back, but he will never came back to you if you will be always there for him, he could just use you. Don't come around whenever he asks you to this is dumb. Don't replay to each text. Are you really seeing someone or did you only tell him that to get him jealous? If so, stop it right now. This is really childish and won't ever bring him back, it will only ruin everything. If you really are seeing someone else that I don't know why you are since you still have feelings for him and want him back. You could end up hurting that boy a lot, hurting yourself and that other guy too!

Don't contact him, don't respond to any of his calls or messages. Give him some time to miss you, and maybe he will come back maybe he will not. If not, that will make you stronger. No contact will help you to move on quicker. No point of being friends if you two are so confused about what you are feeling.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like that 1st girl changed him, an y'all argue a lot. So you can go ahead an wait on him if you like, but things in life don't always go how we plan to.

• hmm get your things move on and find someone that makes you happy with out makeing you so confuzied .. let him go and find a man not a hoe

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want him to? He seems like a selfish nut job who will more than likely hook up with other girls behind your back again.