Would you not date someone if their teeth weren't straight?

Personally, it would be very superficial, but to each his own...am I right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise. As long as she takes care of them, it's fine by me.

What Guys Said 5

• No, some people are born with bad teeth, an can be a good person.

As long as a person is trying,and have good hygene, bad fang tooth doesn't really bother me.

• Depends how crooked their teeth were. Massive gap. Each tooth going it's own direction. Then yeah it definitely affects attraction. Isn't that what separates a friend from a partner is attraction.

• Main thing is that they are clean, look like they're flossed and the gums are in good condition.

Perfectly straight or so white that I need sunglasses to protect my eyes - a prerequisite to attractiveness? Silly bloody yanks...

• Would you date a guy that has his front tooth chipped on the middle corner?

• I don't care much about what her teeth look like.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes of course. Braces are damn expensive, I know because I had them. So it'd pretty hypocritical for me to turn around and dismiss someone because their teeth aren't straight. As long as they are taken care of, not yellow, no gum disease it really doesn't matter

• Yeah. My boyfriend doesn't have great teeth, but he's attractive anyway. If a guy was missing some of them, it'd be a little harder, though.

• My boyfriend has a small gap in his front top teeth and I think it's the cutest thing in the world. I love when he smiles so I can look at it.

• I will just say bad teeth(missing teeth, yellow, crooked) is a turn off and would effect the attractiveness of a guy... but it is not a for sure no... plus cosmetic dentistry can fix almost anything.