I finally thought I was over this guy

I took me a week but I was finally proud of myself for not texting him back, and thinking he got the message that I didn't want to hang out with him. But he just texted me and I find myself wanting to talk to him? I'm happy without him but I just want to talk to him. I know in the long run he's a d***, but I don't know if I've just been lying to myself all this time..

What Guys Said 1

• Has he ever been a d*** to you in the past? And like that over and over again? If not, how do you know he's a d*** in the long run?

A week is not a very long time, maybe he just wanted to see if you would initiate a conversation. You didn't, so now he thinks it's the time to talk again. Maybe he likes you, maybe you like him? Why else would you want to talk to him?

If you want to know, you can just ask him what's his deal and if he's interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys always do that. When a girl stop replaying to them and stops any contact they start to miss her. Don't replay to him, if you are happy without him otherwise he will just ruing everything for you again. It is normal for feelings to come back in this situation