What if your Girl says why are you being mean ?

I been with my girl friend for a year... Last night she barely spoke to me because she was still upset with me from a previous night ..This morning she didn't text me Good Morning as usual...So I texted her later and said Good Morning ...I told you that night I was sorry and explained to you what happened and your still going to hold it against me... She replies with Good Morning ..I'm just really upset.

I texted her back: Said then I'm not gonna bother you when you forget and miss me you know where to find me ..Have a great day.

She replies with ..Why are you being mean ?

Haven't replied back.. Girls your intake on this and what should I reply with ? need something small and simple. Thanks.

what should I text back since she said I'm being mean...I already apologized to her 2 nights ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know what you guys fought about but from what I hear I think she's over reacting. you already apologized and tried to smooth things back over but she wants to hold onto it. it seems like what she wants from you is to apologize a bunch to make her feel better. but then again I don't know what you did. I don't see what you texted her as mean personally. me and my boyfriend personally don't like to let things stay angry so we talk and work things out right away when we fight so it doesn't have time to sit. I would text her and apologize againi guess and tell her you just wanted to get things back to how they were, that you love her and weren't trying to be mean you just wanted to fix things

What Girls Said 3

• You were being a jerk instead of caring that she was upset. The way you texted her back wasn't nice. . . you need to text her back apologizing. Ask her what you can to to cheer her up.

• She wants you to be sympathetic to her feelings not give her the facts. It's the opposite in my relationship my boyfriend is the emotional one and I'm all about facts. Like "you know I love you so why do you say I don't say it often? If you know and I tell you still I dot see the problem " he just wants more emotional attention and I'm thinking yours is the same case

• You just need to tell her you're sorry you didn't think about her feelings, that you dot want a little thing to be a big deal so you'd appreciate being able to talk things out and solve the issue.

• sounds like she's wants to get over it and not talk about it. Why do you want to bring it up?

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like you were on the defensive from the get-go, rather than trying to figure out what's going on. I say tone it back a bit.