Why did he text me then get so mad at me?

Lately my ex has been sending texts a couple times a week. He usually takes forever to text back or not at all. I don't start the convo , but it's annoying when he does that. Finally I ask him what he's doing texting me, because he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to anyway. He got mad at me and hasn't sent anything since. He has a girlfriend and friends, and we don't live anywhere close to each other anymore so it can't be for sex.

I don't feel like I did anything wrong here, because I think I have a right to know why he's been doing this. I would just like some insight as to why he maybe did this since I can't get an answer from him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably wanted to make sure you are still in his life but doesn't want anything more than that!

• no, you didn't do anything wrong girl! In fact you did everything right! I agree, why is he texting only to not reply back for awhile? I hate that too. The only thing I can think of is he still has residual feelings for you and texting is his only way of trying to hold onto it. But he's wrong in doing it. Maybe it is a Godsend that he hasn't replied back, he may not be worth our time.