What should I wear for a first date?

I've got a date coming up in a few days and I'm not sure what to wear, what makeup to wear, how I should style my hair, basically I'm one hot mess.

I'm 5"7, weigh 50 kg, slim with curves, I'm a 34C, and I'm told I look a bit like Marie Digby: (if it helps?)

link

link

Normally I know EXACTLY what to wear, and will give tips for anything, but I can't seem to do that now! argh help please?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it would be best if you showed us a body picture and not a picture of her face.

Something that accentuate your curves and not too much cleavage.

- I like her songs though..

link

link - With a cute black blazer.

link

What Guys Said 3

• You sound really cute, so my guess is that you're likely to look fine, whatever you choose. As a guy, I am flattered when a girl makes an effort to look good on a date, so you might err on the side of more dressy than casual (also given where you'll be going).

• Ok thankyou :) jeans or not jeans do you think?

• link

what about the shirt and the cardigan from here?

• I like these a lot!

• Wear what you usually wear. Why change it?

Anybody know how much 50 kg is, in lb?

By the way, your username is pretty funny. It gave me a laugh, thanks

• thankyou!

Sorry I'm British I forgot! 50 kgs is 110 pounds :D

The username is from when I was little- my name is kat, and I once played a dog in a play .. so people found it quite funny.. :P

• Haha yeah I've seen it :D love friends.. so good!

• I know, right

• I'd show those babies off.

What Girls Said 2

• I needed more space to reply and give examples, the comment box wasn't enough room

somethiing like this:

link

with black tights and booties would look cute

• you are talking about the two girls with jeans right? I like the outfits but I'm not sure about the black tights under jeans? thanks anyway it's super cute!

• where is the date? where are you going? casual? formal?

• It's at an italian restaurant, not too posh, but not uber casual either :)