Exgirlfriend texted me, now what?

My ex texted me empty message last week but I didn't reply it was empty anyway last night texted again saying 'Hi' I replied this time said hi too and that's it...what is she trying to do? she left me by the way for another guy but I know she's single now and the reasons she left me for was sex she said I was bad in bed bad kisser... anyway why would she start texting again if I'm not good in bed why would she bother texting what is her intentions? Any opinions please I appreciate your help I do really want her back how should I deal with her? Should I text her? what's the best thing I can do to get her back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybey she accepted that doing well" in bed is not all in a ralationship? If you want her tease butbalso be direct way that y'all should catch up? Met up somewere that obtains good memories this might give you an advantege don't rush things make sure both of y'all have changed to go back into things if not one of y'all will endup unhappy again .make sure that you have improved to make her happier in bed. find out her fitishes mmore. Show that you have changed but don't be a jerk

Good luck (:

What Girls Said 4

• She's either

1) trying to be your friend either because she felt bad for the way she treated you or thinks your a nice guy

2) is single and really doesn't want to alone

Or

3) realizes she shouldn't have let you go

Only she can tell you her true intentions. What is your feeling about the situation. Is she a user? Is she pretty honest? Is she sweet and friendly? Her character will tell you more about what she's after. If you want to find out, talk to her. She'll find a way to bring up what she wants to you. Best of luck!

• Well she is trying to contact you. She probably started missing you way before she contacted you. Girls are always told to wait to contact when they're hurting. It is possible that she didn't go to this other guy because you're bad in bed but maybe she felt something from him that you weren't giving her. I would really need more details about the relationship to analyze that.

She will probably contact you again and this time say something more than "hi". Ask her how she is, try to continue the conversation. If she is trying to get back with you, you aren't giving her much of a chance. If she doesn't contact you within a few days, text her and just say "Hey, how are you?" You can figure it out from there. Good Luck!

• Why would you want her back? She left you with a guy and she's now single and is now trying to get back with you!ummmmm Think twice!

• she wanted to start a conversation but you didn't encourage her much

What Guys Said 3

• With the way she's acting, she just wants to be good friends with you.

If you really want her back, find time to spend with her. Always ask her to hang out with you.

With those, you can get closer to her, and ignite old feelings that were once lost.

• As I see it, this girl just want you for attention. After humiliating you, and making it clear that she doesn't consider you a man any more (a man worth f***ing I mean), the only reason I can think of is that she just want you for attention. It's that or she's actually crazy.

• She's acting that way because she still has feelings for you.
    I think it's worth a shot getting back with her again.