Girls, I need your perspective on me!

Im 6'5 (which may be a little too tall), 175lb, I swam for my university and I study Muay Thai Kickboxing so I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I've been told by a lot of girls that I'm confident and charming. The problem is that I always seem to end up in flirty intimate situations with women, for example, its 4am, just the two of us and I'm staring into her eyes, or were watching a film on the sofa cuddled up. But it never seems to get any further than that, not even kissing. I'm aware that I'm quite blind to signals and don't really realize what situation I'm in (like looking into a girls eyes and brushing hair behind her ear when its just the two of us at 5am) I'm just fed up of it going really well then nothing happening, I do all of the work, and its going really well, its just that's it, nothing happens. Am I missing a secret or step that everyone knows about. Girls, put yourself in one of the situations I've mentioned, what would you do, or expect me to do next ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so news flash if a girls with you at 5am she digs you, and you're not too tall for her :P

I'm not sure if she's the only girl you've cuddled with like this, is she?

Is it the first move you have trouble making? Because as I said before she's already there, that's her making the first move, and it's you who needs to make the second one to show her you're interested too.

I know it's tough to make the first move, just keep thinking "she's here, she's cuddling, she wants to be here" pump yourself up and then gently turn her head and kiss her. I know another girl said you can ask her, but that always seemed timid and childish. You want to come off as confident and sexy. If you don't want to just take her face in your hand. Say her name wait until she looks in your eyes and then take her face and kiss her, it can be as simple as tilting her chin up or holding the side of her face. She will adore it

• Is it that obvious I'm inexperienced haha, I didn't have much luck with girls at all in school, lack of confidence but since I've started sport at uni, I've managed to get myself into this situation with a couple of girls, I didn't really even try, I don't realize what was happening until after wards

• Haha well if you're getting girls without trying then you're a babe :P and clearly your looks do most of the work. I'm the same, no real lucky in school the bam uni and suddenly guys started existing (just wait until after graduation- holy hell!)

Really relax and think of it this way, if you're cuddling and thinking about kissing you, chances are in her head she's yelling please kiss me :D

What Girls Said 18

• Just watch for her cues to go for a kiss. When people want to kiss someone they will naturally draw attention to their own lips but licking them, biting them, or even putting on gloss/chapstick. If you see this then she is preparing them for you! Also, if she is looking in your eyes, then down at your lips, then in your eyes, then she wants to kiss you so go for it! If you think she wants to kiss you, then she probably does. You are picking up on hints, you just don't realize it lol. (Oh, and 6'5...wow what a tall glass of water ;-) )

• "Its 4am, just the two of us and I'm staring into her eyes, or were watching a film on the sofa cuddled up."

"Looking into a girls eyes and brushing hair behind her ear when its just the two of us at 5am."

It sounds like the next step for you would be to the kiss her. Both examples sound like you're giving telltale "I'm going to kiss you now" signs so she was probably expecting that. But then you didn't do it, so she could think she misread your signals and you don't want anything more. So she's probably hesitant to make the first move. I think it's up to you.

You sound like a catch! Go in for the kiss next time! She probably likes you too anyway.

• Nothing good happens after 2 AM. Personal montra. Maybe those women agree.

Personally tall swimmers are like the basis for perfect man!

But I'm a 5'10" swimmer myself.

As for getting farther with the girl, I find it precious when a guy says "Can I kiss you?". Just not at 5 am. Ask around midnight, that's still decent and you still feel like your makeup is where it's supposed to be.

• You're doing all the work? What work? Sounds like you haven't done anything at all. What should you do? Just freakin kiss her already. Crap. If a girl is letting you stroke the hair out of her face and off her neck, you're good to go for a kiss. I promise. If you're still gun shy, kiss her hair first. Then just do it. This has absolutely nothing to do with your height or weight, so I'm not sure why you even felt the need to mention that.

• I have always been a little self conscious about my height is all. Wanted to know what girls thought of a guy as tall as I am :)

• you sound very attractive (and 6'5 isn't too tall- I like guys taller than that too) but when your in that situation (the intimate setting where its 4 am and your looking into the girls eyes) the girl wants you to be the first to make a move, so when you move that strand of hair from her face go for a kiss and see what happens

• You need more confidence. Its a major turn on so if you just go for the kiss rather than contemplate going for it, it would be more effective. If you wait too long it gets kind of awkward so then then aren't into it. Just try for it if you think about it. Don't wait.

• if you have a girl that's still with you at 4 am that means something! no girl is going to just hang out with a guy staring at his face- regadless of how beautiful it is- till 4 am. you probably need to be a little more aggresive and try make a move. don't go overboard or try to be forcefull but start by looking at her lips and then lick yours if she's smart she will start to take a hint, if she starts to look at yours and do the same then make the move hope this helps ;)

GL

• When you look into her eyes and brush her hair behind her ear, use that hand to pull her face towards yours and meet the rest of the way.

• It's probably just the girls because to me you sound like a catch! Maybe the girls your flirting with just don't wanna go anywhere like that.

• Kiss her! Simple as that.

• Tall is attractive. Kiss her.

• Tease her and drive her crazy then she'll be all over you :)

• I used to be like that kind of.. I would think how did things get to this point? I don't even like this guy/ I want to get to know him and date him before getting this close... anyways time after time I learned, I got hurt and now I know to be extra careful about who I trust, you will just have to learn from experience and making your own mistakes.

• You are exactly like my boyfriend. He's 6'5 and a swimmer...he's sexy :) I don't know what to tell you, just thought I'd give you hope and tell you that there are girls out there who find your type fantastic. Just take it slow. Eventually she'll take charge.

• okay 6'5 is not too tall! girls love feeling small and over powered. bottom line so own that I'm a girl whos 5"10, your height is great. when it comes down to the move making. you have to notice if the girl is feeding into your moves. if she moves in closer. or if she is looking at you or smiling. go 3/4 of the way to kiss her and wait for her to go the rest of the way. of course never be too pushy when it comes down to any type of sex but if it feels right and she keeps going with kissing or whatever chnaces are she's waiting for you to make the next move! she wouldent be there with you at 2am if she didn't want too!... if your really confused you could always do the gentelmen thing and smothly ask her to kiss her. any girl would smile at that and think its adorable

• 6'5 is perfect I am 5'8" and it's so disheartening walking around looking at all the short/ equal height people. Honestly you need to date one girl when you find the right girl and the time is right it will happen. Don't force it don't over think it, don't try to rush it. If you do those things you will get her naked and then you won't be able to get hard *trust me don't do that you will be humiliated* Performance anxiety happens to women just as much as it does to men I dry up like the sahara if a guy rushes me into sex. How old are you?

• you have to be assertive and take the intiative

• Firstly, too tall? I see that as "Yeay! I could wear my favorite highest heels and not be taller than the guy!"

But I live in heels and somehow always seem to end up with guys the same height as me or shorter, so that might just be me!

Now, brushing a girls hair out of her face and looking into her eyes is like a guy saying "I'm going to kiss you now". So do it!

Look from her eyes, to her lips, lean forward slightly, back to her eyes, forward a little more. (Don't follow this textbook, but you get the point)

If she look at your lips, she's thinking about kissing you - especially if you're brushing the hair out of her face.

What Guys Said 1

• The whole height thing seems irrelevant and you fishing for height obsessed women to boost your ego. Make the move man!