• Ask
  • myTake

Are guys that are not really into big boobs like to date gals with big boobs?

If you're an ass or leg guy are big boobs a turn off? Would you prefer a girl you date to cover up maybe a little more, or you would sneak a peak if... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer smaller ones myself, but I like big boobs too. It's definitely not a deal breaker. However, if she did have them, I would prefer her to not be wearing low cut tops all of the time. That would be the deal breaker.

• i like all aspects of a woman , I don't discriminate.i prefer medium size boobs, but big boobs aren't a liability either. as long as they aren't like 2 balloons. like E or F-sizeda girl doesn't have to cover them up, but they shouldn't be the focal point of the interaction.if she bent over, I'd honestly take a quick peek for a second. it's natural instinct. but I wouldn't stare or ogle.if a girl is constantly obsessed with showing her boobs and putting them in my face, I might get a boner, but I'd totally think she's too desperate.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!