Are guys that are not really into big boobs like to date gals with big boobs?

If you're an ass or leg guy are big boobs a turn off? Would you prefer a girl you date to cover up maybe a little more, or you would sneak a peak if... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, most guys who aren't that big of a "boob guy" will still date a girl, regardless of her breast size.

"If you're an ass or leg guy are big boobs a turn off? "-Not at all! I PREFER big boobs. Just because I don't like boobs AS much as the ass or legs doesn't mean I find them a turn-off. It just means I PREFER ass and legs.

"Would you prefer a girl you date to cover up maybe a little more, or you would sneak a peak if she bends over?" I would definitely sneak a peak when she bends over. I would actually prefer her to REVEAL more.

"How do you think you would react if a gal with big boobs leans over to expose some boobs to you?"-I would react in a positive way! I would be happy! Lol.

I truly do love big boobs. I just prefer a big butt, with thick hips and thunder thighs.

Don't be insecure! I'm sure he likes them the way they are.