Text message says "We need to talk," should I be worried?

Should I be concerned that this guy who I like and was (maybe still is) crushing on me texted me that we need to talk. I was busy at the time so couldn't talk but he sent me another message saying soon. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• Alittle bit. Nothing good ever comes from those words

• Yeah I figured but we are not a couple so I don't understand what is going to happen here...

• Keep us updated!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you haven't done anything wrong then there is nothing to worry about.

If you are worried that he might tell you to stay away from you or something along this lines, think about his behavior before he texted you saying this. Did he pull away? Was he nasty? Did he stop texting you first? Did he stop replaying?

If not, then there is nothing to worry about!

• well he has always replied to me even if it was hours later... but he did pull away but recently he started calling me again and things were starting to go back to normal

• Better get it over with and talk to each other about it.

• Did respond to him and he said he is not available... waiting to talk to him